Himachal Pradesh is dotted with a number of scenic hill stations, which are extremely popular as summer holiday destinations. Shimla and Manali are two such places, which do not only have natural beauty in abundance but also have a number of tourist attractions. Opt for a Magnificent Shimla Manali tour, a well-planned itinerary, offering the best of these places. This tour of 5 nights and 6 days lets you explore Kufri, Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass and other famous tourist attractions. Treat your eyes to the picturesque beauty spread all around.Package Highlights:
- Short trip to Kufri
- A leisure walk at Shimla and Manali Mall Roads
- Sightseeing in Manali including Hadmiba Devi Temple and Tibetan Monastery
- Excursion to Solang Valley and Rohtang Pass
Day 1: Delhi - ShimlaOnce you reach the Delhi Airport / Railway Station, Get assisted transfer your first destination Shimla, by road. Fondly referred to as the 'Queen of Hills', Shimla is a very popular hill town of Himachal Pradesh. As you reach, check-in at the hotel. After settling into the rooms, the day is at your own discretion. Spend the day in doing the activities of your interest. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Shimla - Kufri - Shimla
Post breakfast, day 2 is scheduled for an excursion to Kufri, a must-visit place. Placed at an altitude of 2290 m above the sea level, Kufri is blessed with tranquility, scenery and is dotted with tourist attractions like Mahasu Peak, Chini Bunglow, Indira Tourist Park etc. When back in Shimla, visit the Vice Regal Lodge- once the summer residence of various British viceroys, it boasts of an interesting English Renaissance architecture. Thereafter in the evening, enjoy a leisure walk on the Mall Road. Delicious dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Shimla - Manali
After breakfast on the 3rd day, get transferred by road to Manali. Placed at an altitude of 2050 m above the sea level, Manali is a very popular hill station that is flocked by tourists every year in crazy numbers. On reaching, check-in at the hotel. Get some rest. The evening is at leisure. Take a walk on main market road of Manali. Enjoy the bustling tourist activity, taste the local renditions, enjoy the cool breeze and more. Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: Manali Sightseeing
Today, get all set for visiting the prime attractions of Manali. Visit Hadimba Devi Temple- an ancient temple around 450 years old that is dedicated to Hadimba Devi wide of one of the Pandava brothers Bhim, Jagatsukh- a small village that houses old Shikara-style temples and Vashisht Kund- hot water sulphur springs. Later in the day explore the Tibetan Monastery and the handicraft centre. Take a walk upto the old Vashisht village. Back to the hotel for dinner. Stay overnight.
Day 5: Manali - Rohtang Pass - Manali
The day is scheduled for enjoying the sights and experiences at Solang Valley and Rohtang Pass. Our pre-arranged car will take you to enjoy the spectacular views of glaciers and snow-capped mountains. Solang Valley falls on the way to Rohtang Pass and is around 14 km from Manali. Along with its beautiful scenery, the place also offers adventure opportunities like zorbing and para-gliding.
The next visit of the day is to Rohtang Pass, covered with snow all-round the year, lying at an elevation 3978 m, it is open from June to October. Enjoy playing with snow here. The day would be filled fun activities and various mesmerizing sights.
Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
PS: Rohtang Pass excursion is not included our package cost, due to Manali Taxi Union. It will be chargeable extra payable directly by the guests as per the taxi union permit.
Note: Rohtang Pass will be closed on every Tuesday & sightseeing tour will be possible on subject weather condition.
Day 6: Manali - Delhi
Today is the last day of the tour. Relish an early morning breakfast. Complete the check-out formalities. Begin your drive back to New Delhi. Get an assisted transfer to the Delhi railway station / Airport for your onward journey.
- Accommodation using starting Room category of Each Hotel on double occupancy room basis.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- Daily Meals - As per mentioned above in package at the Hotels.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Dzire (02 to 03 pax ) / Innova ( 04 to 06 pax) / Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Tickets.
- Any Guide Services.
- Room Heater charges as per the hotel.
- Rohtang Pass Sightseeing.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- PS: Above Special Rates are not applicable for Long Weekends/ Holidays/ Festivals and Air Condition will not operate in Hills Area.
- Hotels can be customized as per your requirements with cost variation.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel / Transport rates are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid for the above mentioned dates.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
- Standard Check in time of the Hotels are 14:00 Hrs and Check out at 11:00 Hrs.